2008/09/04

Nice to meet you!

Welcome to my blog!!
 
I am Koyuki. I'm Japanese, living in Australia. I came here in December 2007. I live with my wonderful Aussie partner, a cat and dog! They are all my good family!  I have taught English to both kids and adults. I loved it very much!

I like baking cakes, singing, reading and studying English. I have been learning English for quite a looooong time and I love it! I really want to improve my English more so that  I can get  a job and become more communicative. I am also interested in learning good things for my body and mind. I am susceptible to stress so I want to learn good ways to handle it and be strong! 
In this blog, I am going to write about how I have studied English so far , which (I hope) could be a good help for your English study too. And I am also going to fill you in on casual and colloquial day to day English expressions and phrases that I have learned here in Australia. So Let's improve our English skills together!
Please feel free to give your thoughts and comments to any articles!
Thanks for coming, I hope you enjoy my blog and visit me again soon (^^)
Best of luck,

Koyuki