2008/09/06

英語日記:愛猫コスターの話

Hi there.
Today I want to talk about our lovely cat Costa.
Gori chan & I call him Costy.

オーストラリア家周辺 026

Costy is a HALF boy,,,well I mean he has been castrated.( poor thing !!)
He's got a light brown and white coat which reminds me
of the charactor of cat in boots in Shrek 2, called Puss or something .

By the way, did you watch shrek??
Well... I LOVE shrek ,especially the first one and second one!
Both of them have lots of funny parts and also you can tell that
the move-makers have put their heart into their works from the very realistic pictures!They look sooo real, don't they??Well as for the third one I DID watch it but I don't have a high opinion of it.(^^;)

Well I 've gone off the track talking about movies, so I 'd better get back to Costy. Costy looks exactly like the cat ,he is soooo cute! Costy has been with us for about 2 months. and he was Gori chan's mum's cat before.She had two cats at that time, which were Costy and Charlie.

When she moved out to the new house, she offered us to keep one of the cats if we would like to. I was really happy with her saying that because I liked Costy so much and secretly, had been hoping to keep him at our place!!

Up until I started keeping Costy, I thought I was a dog person if someone asked me.Maybe the biggest reason for it was that I never kept a cat before. And I had a prejudiced idea toward cats like they were very selfish and loved only themselves. I don't know about other cats but Costy is quite unique and an attention seeker, especially at night.

In the daytime, he always sleeps and doesn't care much about anyone else.He sometimes becomes edgy but thats because I annoy him when he's asleep(^^;)

オーストラリア家周辺 002


But in the nighttime, he always want to be just in the middle of Gori chan and me.For instance every time Gori chan and I are sleeping on the bed, he comes out of nowhere,and jumps onto the bed and lies right in beween us with his very cute eyes.

He loves my pats and cuddles and when I'm sleeping on the bed, he comes right next me,which I have mixed feelings about though, because I can't toss and turn!!

He also calls me with his special low miaow when he misses me and he goes to the bed room and waiting for me to come!

He is always with us at night, but we have to kick him outside before we go to bed because if we keep him inside, he wakes us up in the middle of night and wants to go outside! 
Unfortunately, the doors of the house don't have cat-doors at the moment,,.....so well.. tough luck Costa!!

But having said that, we both feel a bit guilty about it because Ambi has a nice house and soft bed outside,but Costa doesn't. We don't even know where and how he spends every night. Sorry Costy(.><) This thing sometimes happens but, at night he miaows us and implies that he wants us to let him go outside. So we put him outside because we think that is what he wants. But soon after that we always end up hearing some kind of noise like someone is scratching something. So we turn to the direction which the noise coming from.... and guess what!! My cute Costa IS there!!  He is scraching the window to let us know that he is there andwants to come inside again!!
オーストラリア家周辺 014


we really love it when he does that! Actually we enjoy that because he's sooooo cute scratching the window with his both paws!! 
It's soooooo adorable so sometimes we pretend no to notice him and make him scratch even more! ( Are we terrible?? lol) 
オーストラリア家周辺 015


He loves sleeping on his back like a human.
And he goes wild and runs around the house once in a while.
オーストラリア家周辺 037

We gotta admit that he IS really something.
(or we just love costy too much?? Love is a blind thing??)

オーストラリア家周辺 021