2008/10/24

英語日記:お菓子作り三昧(英語学習記録あり)

Hi, everyone. How's it going?

I am doing alright.. Actually, I feel a bit sluggish now.. Oh forget it.

Yesterday I baked carrot & banana muffins.  I've been baking a lot lately. I baked a cheese cake, two kinds of slice, which have got coconut topping with jam on top of cookie base. When I baked the slice for the first time, it turned out OK but I was not 100% happy about it. It tasted good but its coconut topping was too rough because I used pretty rough shredded coconut. So I baked the second one with finer coconut, which I had whizzed it up in the food processor and made it tiny. It turned out much better, it was more smooth  so I liked it.

I would like to try healthier recipes,  such as slices with oats or whole-meal flour. Aussie desserts are sweeter than Japanese ones and so are their recipes. So when I bake something, I try to reduce the amount of sugar used in the recipe.Yesterday I put two carrots and two bananas in the muffin. It was pretty nutritious and had lots of fibre, which is good for you.



Well as I said in the beginning,  I fell a bit tired this morning. Maybe it's because I did some exercise yesterday. I can't think clearly.. my brain is dead at the moment.


【words and phrases】

・sluggish:だるい
・fine:目の細かい
・whiz up:ガガーと回転させる
・nutritious:栄養のある



*********

昨日運動したせいか、今日はだら~~~としとります。頭が回ってないので今回の日記の添削は散々な結果になるような、そんな気がします。

最近毎日のようにお菓子を作ってます。パートナーが仕事で頑張ってくれてるので仕事から帰ってきて甘いもので疲れを癒してもらうと思って。ネイティブ表現でやったpick-me-upってやつですね!



********

昨日の英語学習記録

(ドラマ)
Neighbours 精聴、 単語・表現書き出し 50分
Packed To The Rafters 精聴 50分

(本)
発信型英語スーパー口語表現
第1~4日 シャドーイング(音声のみ) 30分


昨日の英語学習時間

2時間10分

合計学習時間
4時間30分


☆☆☆☆☆☆
ランキングに参加しています。
ポチポチっと応援していただけると本当に嬉しいです。